RE: [xsl] Whitespace Copied in Element Content Nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Whitespace Copied in Element Content Nodes
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:21:18 +0100
The fact that there is an XML Schema isn't going to affect the behaviour of
the XSLT processor unless it knows about it, and it won't know about it
unless it is schema-aware.

So yes, you need Saxon-SA. (And you need to use the schema-awareness, by
ensuring that the source document is validated on its way into the
transformation.)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/