RE: [xsl] Changing the Attibute Value

Subject: RE: [xsl] Changing the Attibute Value
From: Owen Rees <owen.rees@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:43:21 +0100
--On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:36:40 +0530 Buddhi D. Mahindarathne wrote:

Anyway still I didn't get a proper answer for my second question... Is
anyone there to answer..??

I don't really understand what you were asking but it seemed to be asking about a style of XSLT other than template matching. I suggest you read "Push, Pull, Next!" <http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2005/07/06/tr.html> or something else that describes the difference between push and pull processing then come back with any specific questions you may have.

--
Owen Rees; speaking personally, and not on behalf of HP.
Hewlett-Packard Limited.   Registered No: 690597 England