Re: [xsl] FO Table widths - table-layout fixed behaviour and use

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO Table widths - table-layout fixed behaviour and use
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:09:55 -0700
Ok, when I correctly use column-width for table-column, the fixed
width layout and total width of table renders as expected:  a 5 inch
wide table.

However, I am with Tony, and assuming that the same result could be
achieved as I originally suggested, by specifying table-cell widths in
each table-cell of the first row.  This does not seem to be supported
though.  Can anyone confirm this?

Also, one more behaviour which I am use to, is the omition of 1
table-cell width of a set of declared table cell widths would result
in a table width of 100%, where the omitted table-cell width stretches
to accomodate (all other table-cell widths adhere to their designated
width value).  Is this the expected behaviour of FO?

Thanks,

Karl..