[xsl] How to allow element to appear 0, or 2 or more times (but not once)?

Subject: [xsl] How to allow element to appear 0, or 2 or more times (but not once)?
From: <mlcook@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:01:26 -0400
I have a working schema for data that we use, and want to expand it to
do more checking on the XML elements.

We have a particular data element, say <FM>, that is not required to
appear in our data, but if it does, it must appear at least twice, and
possibly more.

That is, I want to detect a singular occurrence of <FM> during file
validation.

There are other sibling elements along with <FM>.

Can this be done, and can it be done with the schema itself, or with
uniqueness constraints, or???

I'm using Oxygen 9.1 and XSLT 2.0.

Thanks, Mike

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.