Re: [xsl] paras with nested block-level elements to XHTML mix of <p>s and flattened, block-level elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] paras with nested block-level elements to XHTML mix of <p>s and flattened, block-level elements
From: Daniel Grossberg <danielgr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:05:33 -0500
Wendell and Syd,

Thanks so much to you both for the kind and helpful suggestions!

Wendell's option to side-step the XSLT difficulties altogether is most tempting...
RE "* Map paragraph elements to HTML div elements (maybe with @class='paragraph') instead of to p elements"
--- but I'm sure before resorting to that (if we must), we'll first try working thru the more complex solutions you've both offered and see how successful we are at elevating our game, and integrating these approaches into our current stylesheets.

See you both in Montreal next week, I hope and expect.

cheers,

daniel