[xsl] HTTP extension for Saxon

Subject: [xsl] HTTP extension for Saxon
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 23:06:55 +0200 (CEST)
[[ I posted this two hours ago, but didn't seem to have
   succeeded, sorry if it appears twice ]]

  Hi

  I am glad to announce an update of the HTTP and HTTPS
extension for Saxon.  The project has also a new URIResolver
to pass through proxies requiring authentication:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/saxon-ext/

  There are various bug fixes, the ability to authenticate
to the HTTP server, enhanced documentation and new samples.

  There is a sample using the eXist REST API (requiring to
authenticate), a sample getting the contacts list from a
Google email account (GMail or Google Apps) and still the
sample requesting a Web service with a SOAP request.

  Every comment, criticism or idea is more than welcome.

  PS: Thanks to Norman for DocBook Website, and of course to
Michael for Saxon.  I would also like to thank the XSL List
contributors for all I learned here.

  Enjoy,

--drkm