Re: [xsl] Re: Display link text as a hyperlink

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Display link text as a hyperlink
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:50:52 +0100
> I just checked the version that I am using locally and it is XSLT 1.0.  However, the final code is deployed in an XSLT 2.0 environment.  Not sure what to do at this point, because this task may be easier with XSLT 2.0.

You're lucky then... it's nearly always the other way around (and yes,
your task will _definitely_ be easier with 2.0 )

If you're not sure what to do I'll tell you - get yourself a copy of Saxon 9 !

(having been forced back onto 1.0 for a while now, you wouldn't
believe how much of a struggle it can be - the latest annoyance: no
select attribute on xsl:attribute!  )

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com