RE: [xsl] XSL: Print Euro

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL: Print Euro
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <pankaj.chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:45:30 +0530
Raja Wrote:I tried with html character ( &euro; ) , but the output is error
as follows,

If I am not wrong the Unicode entity for Euro is &#x20a0;.

Try <xsl:text>&#x20a0;</xsl:text> and let me know whether I am correct.

XSLT Warning: Fatal Error.Occurred at file
file:///F:/BCH542/SEQ0/INVOICE.xsl , line 216 , column { null}.Entity
'curren' was not found. (file:///F:/BCH542/SEQ0/INVOICE.xslLine 216, column
50.)
SAXParseException: Entity 'curren' was not found
(file:///F:/BCH542/SEQ0/INVOICE.xsl, line 216, col umn 50)

Regards,
Raja

Confidentiality Notice:" This message and any attachment(s)
contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to
IDS Infotech Ltd. and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it
is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete it from your computer."