Re: [xsl] namespaces declarations treated as boilerplate code

Subject: Re: [xsl] namespaces declarations treated as boilerplate code
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:03:47 -0400
Hi Andrew (and Syncro :) ),

When working with documents that have alot of namespaces, I generally
copy over a root element from a previous document out of laziness.

I have always wanted a feature in an IDE (oXygen) that is similar to
java IDEs where you can organize imports. But, instead of imports I
would like it to organize namespaces. Click a button/menu-item and any
namespaces not used in the XML or XSL are removed of off the root
element (and descedants are normalized to the most appropriate level?).

Now George will probably post saying oXygen already has this feature
somewhere I haven't looked :)

best,
-Rob