[xsl] without a loop file get the element list

Subject: [xsl] without a loop file get the element list
From: henry human <henry_human@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:10:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hi
I have following xml and XSL file as bellow.
An application calls the XSL file and disply the nodes
contents in a windows as a html.
With a for-each loop i get each node content (element)
more times. For example in this sample xml file each
element is displayed three times because there are 3
elements in the xml file and so on.
I t seems that each time for each elment in the
for-each loop, the whole elements are displayed!
Calling the xml file from web browser the XSL
Stylesheet works fine and the elemnts are
displayed only one time as expected.
I thought to walk throw the elements list without
the for-each loop and display the elements but I
dont know how to do it!!??

Thank you for your help