RE: [xsl] without a loop file get the element list

Subject: RE: [xsl] without a loop file get the element list
From: henry human <henry_human@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:15:03 +0200 (CEST)
 Hi
 I have following xml and XSL file as bellow.
 An application calls the XSL file and disply the
 nodes
 contents in a windows as a html.
 With a for-each loop i get each node content
 (element)
 more times. For example in this sample xml file each
 element is displayed three times because there are 3
 elements in the xml file and so on.
 I t seems that each time for each elment in the
 for-each loop, the whole elements are displayed!
 Calling the xml file from web browser the XSL
 Stylesheet works fine and the elemnts are
 displayed only one time as expected.
 I thought to walk throw the elements list without
 the for-each loop and display the elements but I
 dont know how to do it!!??

 Thank you for your help

 *******************************
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="text-1.xsl" ?>
<document>
   <elements>
     <element type="author">Author-Element</element>
      <element
type="paragraph">Paragraph-Element</element>
    <element type="title">Title-Element</element>
  </elements>
</document>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:template match="/">

 	<xsl:for-each select="document/elements/element">

 	<!--  <xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes"
select="current()"/>  -->
           <xsl:value-of select="."/>

   </xsl:for-each>

  </xsl:template>