Re: [xsl] XTTE0510 ISSUE.

Subject: Re: [xsl] XTTE0510 ISSUE.
From: chun ji <cji_work@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ken,
thank you for the tips and that does solve my problem.

For those interested, here is my updated xsl file:
"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
version="2.0">
    <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes"/>

    <xsl:variable name="doc2"
select="document('testcases.xml')"/>
   <xsl:template match="/">
        <TestCases>
           <xsl:apply-templates />
        </TestCases>
   </xsl:template>

   <xsl:template match="Obj">
       <xsl:variable name="objName" select="@name"/>
       <xsl:variable name="caseString" select =
"$doc2//obj[@name = $objName]/@cases"/>
        <xsl:variable name="caseArray"
select="tokenize($caseString, ',')"/>

        <xsl:variable name="Obj" select="."/>