Re: [xsl] Unexpected result from <a href="...">...</a> in some cases

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected result from <a href="...">...</a> in some cases
From: Quinn Taylor <quinntaylor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:47:38 -0600
Sorry, I thought that using the commented code might give an idea, and I was aiming for brevity. I'm not just trying to create a relative path from an absolute path. Allow me to clarify...

I'm using this for browsing Subversion repositories hosted from Apache, using the mod_dav_svn module, which provides XML output that can be styled. (For example, http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/trunk/www/ uses the default XSL file, which I find pretty hideous.) I'm trying to make it easier to link directly to any directory along the path, and any path should include spaces on either side of the slashes, and a "[root]" link at the beginning.

As an example of the XSL styling I have so far, visit:

	http://dysart.cs.byu.edu/svn/cs628/
	http://dysart.cs.byu.edu/svnindex.xsl

It would just be that much more useful with a linked path at the top.

Note that (to my knowledge) I haven't explicitly handled any sorting yet. Most of what I have is a slight modification of the default provided file.

- Quinn