Re: [xsl] (Re-)Escaping entities in input text

Subject: Re: [xsl] (Re-)Escaping entities in input text
From: David Vergnaud <dvergnaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
your answer made me rethink my solution, and i think you're right -- i see the errors of my ways :-). i definitely need my extension function (no, seriously, i'm doing some real processing here, which is not available either in exslt or in XLST 2.0 -- be it only that i need to encode stuff in base64 and such, but anyway).

so what i decided to do (and i just saw this is what Owen is advising as well) is to pass the structure as a node. so now i just have to understand how to use Saxon's TinyElementImpl class. shouldn't be too hard i guess, then again if anyone's got any advice as to how to do this, i'll definitely be thankful :-)

thanks again for all the help :-)

David