Re: [xsl] keep-together property

Subject: Re: [xsl] keep-together property
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:04:54 -0400
At 2008-08-20 09:01 -0700, Sarkup Sarkup wrote:
I am struggling to keep the graphic and the title together on one page. I have set the keep-with-previous.within-page="always" on the <fo:block> for the graphic title, but the title always goes to the next page. Can anybody please help me here?

Sounds like it should work ... which tool are you using? If the tool is deficient in implementing "-previous", perhaps try using "-next" on the block with the graphic instead.

There has to be room for both the graphic and the title, so make sure you have enough room.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot to work with using your brief description.

But I hope this helps nonetheless.

-- Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Wellington, NZ 2009-01 Training tools: Comprehensive interactive XSLT/XPath 1.0/2.0 video G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal