[xsl] XML to PowerPoint

Subject: [xsl] XML to PowerPoint
From: Nat Dunn <ndunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:23:49 -0400
Has anyone ever written or seen an XML-to-PowerPoint XSLT? I would like to be able to convert something like the following to a PowerPoint presentation.

<ol class="SlideSet">
   <li>
       <ol title="Slide Title" class="Fly_In-medium">
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
       </ol>
   </li>
   <li>
       <ol title="Slide Title" class="Fly_In-medium">
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
           <li>Bullet Text</li>
       </ol>
   </li>
</ol>

I'd want it to be a bit more featureful than this, but it shows the basic idea. Anyone know of anything like this? It doesn't really matter what the source looks like. I'm more interested in knowing if anyone has or has seen an XSLT that takes some simple XML format and converts it to the ever-so-complex PresentationML.

Thanks,

Nat

--
Nat Dunn