Re: [xsl] XSLT Web based Editing/Authoring Tool

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Web based Editing/Authoring Tool
From: ac <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:22:05 -0400
Hi,

I have not had the chance to try Oxygen yet, but I use StylusStudio for XSLT and XML work, except for directory and rich search/replace where I still use JEdit which is faster, more flexible, powerful, and free. In any case, working everyday with all kinds of XSL and XML related tasks, I prefer more than a simple XML/XSL editor, which JEdit does fine too. StylusStudio it is not free, not web-based and offers a lot to learn to use, but it is a powerful XSL/XML working, development, and debugging environment for XSLT 2+, especially if you are importing EDI, using Saxon, and appreciate tabbed working views (ex: text, table, tree), interactive XPath queries for your XML, or need to compare (Diff) XML files, or more, on a daily basis, then, StylusStudio has been a good investment.

ac

Team,
We are looking for XSLT editing tool ,Could any one have any suggestion?
Please share the merits and de-merits of the tools you use for editing XSLT.

Thanks S