Re: [xsl] Fill line ends with dots

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fill line ends with dots
From: "Linda van den Brink" <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:23:55 +0200
Thanks for the pointers. I've been playing around with this and got it
working with a background image with dots on a block, and the text
inside that in an inline area with a white background color.

I'm working with XSL-FO in FOP 0.94.

<fo:block font-size="12pt" background-image="{$aflijn-img}" >
     <fo:inline background-color="white">Vandaag, vier mei
tweeduizendzes, heb ik, Baron Hendrik Jan van den Bogaart, hierna te
noemen
     </fo:inline>
</fo:block>

Which results in something like:
Vandaag, vier mei-------
tweeduizendzes, heb-----
ik, Baron Hendrik Jan---
van den Bogaart, hierna-

This is what I want, except that I would like to have a bit of white
space between the character at the end of a line and the start of the
dash image. I'm not sure it's possible, because the end of the inline
area is of course at the last word, 'noemen', so anything like
padding-end or border-end (I was thinking of using a white border....)
only has effect on the end of the inline area and not on the line end
of each wrapped line.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Linda