Re: [xsl] Unicode and child element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unicode and child element
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:36:52 +0100
> Please notice: [#x002d] and I want it to be &#x002d; (I understand that it
> is one a same thing

Why do you keep posting again and again about different ways to get rid
of your private [#x002d] convention for characters. the only reason that
that character string is in the source document is that you have used
some private set of entity definitions that put it there. If you did not
do that you would not have to use regular expression replace and
character maps to get rid of them. See replies going back to at least
May of this year.

David