RE: [xsl] use-when in the xsl:inlcude

Subject: RE: [xsl] use-when in the xsl:inlcude
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:32:58 +0100
Actually, the XSLT 2.0 specification says that in the dynamic context for
use-when, the set of Available Documents is empty, which means that doc() or
document() ought to fail rather than calling the URIResolver. So it seems
you might be relying on a non-conformance in the Saxon implementation -
though I can't say it's one that I am motivated to remove.

Michael Kay
Saxonica