Re: [xsl] Nesting an xsl:when

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nesting an xsl:when
From: "Iain Emsley" <iainemsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:58:23 +0100
>> I'm trying to write an xsl sheet which swaps various >buttons if a
>> different css sheet is loaded for accessibility reasons

>when is this css loading choice happening? From your >description it
>sounds as if it is after XSLT has finished.

Thanks for this. The user makes a choice from a drop down menu on the
rendered page and then an xsl:when reads some of the XML to see which
one is loaded and applies it.

I got it to work late yesterday with an xsl:if reading the same values
to work out which style sheet had been loaded to select the correct
buttons to present.

Iain