Re: [xsl] Fwd: text nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fwd: text nodes
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:53:25 -0400
M. Lain --

XSL-List is a plain text only forum. We did not see the bold you intended to use to highlight your data. May I suggest that, instead, you provide a sample of the output you want from your transform and an explanation of the logic you used to identify what you did and did not want in the output.

-- Tommie Usdin

Hi List,

Can you help me with an expression?

i need to select following text until next element (on bold)

some text 2
some text 3
<a>hello 2</a>

I need to get that text serialized (or at least separated by "|")

i am using:

                   <xsl:for-each select="following::text()[not(name(.)='a')]">
                    <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                    </xsl:for-each>

but i need to stop on the first occurrence on the "[ ]"

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Ing. Lucas Lain

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML