[xsl] Self-analysing stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] Self-analysing stylesheet
From: Detlef Heyn <detlef.heyn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:00:32 +0200
Hi

As a matter of fundamental concern i got a question for the members of this knowledgeably list.

I got to do with a very complex stylesheet wich is splitted over many files in different folders.

Now i got a request to let the stylesheet analyse itself by generating and output wich reflects e.g. wich element-matches are already implemented, wich attribute-sets, parameters, variables and named templates do exist.

I tried some things already with sometimes surprisingly results but I'm still more than far away from my aim.

Im afraid that i miss the right starting point for an gratifying solution yet.

If anyone could help me to find the right entrie for the solution with a little example - i would be very glad.

Thanks in advance

best regards

Detlef Heyn