Re: [xsl] Still thinking to object oriented...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Still thinking to object oriented...
From: "Jonas Bassl" <Jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:17:33 +0200
Hallo,

now since i was working with the solution i got from here, i am stuck
with the following problem:

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:value-of
  select="//*[descendant-or-self::*[contains(name(),'to_search')]]/name()"
  separator="&#10;"/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This stylesheet only gives me the name of the node, but now i have the
requirement to get also attributes from these nodes. Can anyone help
me to change the XPath invocation for my needs. If i try to do it with
the node() function at the end, there are more nodes in the output
than just with the name() function. I know, that has something to do
with empty text nodes and things like that, but i don't know, how to
filter them or which function is appropriate for me to get the same
nodes as the name() function does, but with the attributes.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jonas