Re: [xsl] Content of Script element getting wrapped by CDATA

Subject: Re: [xsl] Content of Script element getting wrapped by CDATA
From: "Joyce Babu" <joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:45:10 +0530
I am sorry, I was referring to the XML declaration.

I once had an experience. When I put the mime type as text/xml, the
page was being downloaded
as if IE doesn't know how to read it. But it was working fine with Firefox.

When I put the xml declaration, the center positioned page floats on
the left side.