Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available

Subject: Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:26:16 +0200
Colin Paul Adams schrieb:

Michael> {http://icl.com/saxon}evaluate Michael> {http://icl.com/saxon}line-number Michael> {http://icl.com/saxon}expression Michael> {http://icl.com/saxon}eval >> >> But these are for the old XSLT 1.0 Saxon.

    Michael> That's true. But it has probably been trendsetting in its
    Michael> time :-)

Well, I think Gestalt ought to be considered as trend-setting, with
it's gexslt:response-body extension function.

That may well be so. I'm in no position to tell.

How would I go about using this extension function? Google came up with
this page (the other of the two hits being a message on this list from
January), but it doesn't make the intended use clear enough for me to
understand:

http://www.gobosoft.com/eiffel/gobo/gexslt/extension/index.html

Could you give a verbatim example? That might even help set the trend.

Michael Ludwig