Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available

Subject: Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:19:51 +0200
Colin Paul Adams schrieb:

Michael> Could you give a verbatim example? That might even help Michael> set the trend.

gestalt --template=initial test_post.xsl

Thanks! After getting an AWS access ID, I'm getting:

# \MILU\Gestalt\gestalt.exe --template=initial response-body-colin.xsl
At line 24 in file:///C%3A/MILU/dev/XSL-Gestalt/response-body-colin.xsl:
Fatal error: http://www.w3.org/2005/xqt-errors#XPST0017:
XPath syntax error on line 24 in +...p?Service=AWSECommerceService');:
    Unknown function (or wrong number of arguments to function):
    gexslt:response-body

# \MILU\Gestalt\gestalt.exe --version
gestalt version 3.7

Maybe something I have to add in order to get it to work?

Michael Ludwig