Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available

Subject: Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:48:00 -0700
> I would like to include all extensions in all XSLT processors but my

Probably you may be interested to know about existing EXSLT support
for Microsoft XSLT processors:

  1. EXSLT.NET. Developed by Dare Obasanjo, Oleg Tkachenko and some
parts by me, later taken under the MVPXML project:
      http://www.codeplex.com/MVPXML/Wiki/View.aspx?title=EXSLT.NET&referringTitle=Home

  2. EXSLT for MSXML4. See the original 3003 XML.com article at:
      http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/08/06/exslt.html

  3. EXSLT for MSXML6 (the above patched to work with MSXML6). Patch
submitted by Moriyoshi Koizumi:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1880582&group_id=53841&atid=471781

--
Cheers,