Re: [xsl] [ENTTEC Support #NST-83561-212]: Re: [xsl] zero width no-break space to prevent tag minimisation

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ENTTEC Support #NST-83561-212]: Re: [xsl] zero width no-break space to prevent tag minimisation
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:55:57 -0400
Looks like an error in assigning email addresses to autoresponders, and your posting was the first to the list after someone made the assignment.

I have unsubscribed the address that was making the postings. With luck, that will solve the problem.

-- Tommie

No idea what this is, or why it's referring to one of my posts....!

2008/10/27 ENTTEC Support <support@xxxxxxxxxx>:
 > Dear

Thank you for contacting ENTTEC Support
A Support Ticket has been opened and someone should be in touch withing 24 business hours