RE: [xsl] Fwd: DiffDog 2008 and XSLT 1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Fwd: DiffDog 2008 and XSLT 1.0
From: "Margaret Gruen-Kerr" <margaret.gruen-kerr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:30:52 +0100
I picked up the comment about URI's.
Thanks
Margaret

Margaret Gr|n-Kerr
QA Engineer
Altova GmbH
www.altova.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person/entity to
which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you received this in error, please notify the sender and delete
the message.
Altova GmbH, Firmenbuch: FN 50760 y, Sitz: Wien, DVR: 0692450, Handelsgericht:
Wien, Rechtsform: Ges.m.b.H., UID: ATU16136802.