[xsl] [ann] oXygen version 10 comes with Saxon-SA offering XSLT 2.0 schema-aware support
Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen version 10 comes with Saxon-SA offering XSLT 2.0 schema-aware support|
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:13:36 +0200
A new version of oXygen is available from our website
You can find a summary of the XSLT related additions in oXygen version
10 below, for the complete list and details please see
oXygen version 10 has some important additions related with XSLT and
* It allows you to experiment and work with schema-aware XSLT 2.0 and
XPath 2.0 as it bundles Saxon-SA from Saxonica (no separate license needed).
* Better support for working with the Intel(R) XML Software Suite that
can be used not only for XSLT transformations but also for XPath 1.0
* Updated the LIBXSLT processor to version 1.1.23.
* Updated the XSLT validator and transformer based on the .NET framework
* Better content completion for XSLT offering proposals from included
and imported stylesheets.
* New Scenarios view for presenting all the defined transformation
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger