Re: [xsl] XPATH problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPATH problem
From: "Sam Byland" <shbyland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:46:59 -0500
following-sibling::*[1][local-name() = 'REDUCEDI']

I didn't watch this thread very close, but this is rarely what you want, usually you want instead:

following-sibling::*[1][self::REDUCEDI]

Agreed; in this case, I wasn't sure from the original post whether REDUCEDI was in the s0: namespace or not, so [local-name() = 'REDUCEDI'] would work either way... Based on Peter's response to David's response, REDUCEDI was indeed in the s0 namespace (and was the source of the problem), so I don't think he used my code anyway. FWIW, it would need to be:

following-sibling::*[1][self::s0:REDUCEDI]

...sam