Re: [xsl] Append multi-page PDF to end of XSL-FO Output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Append multi-page PDF to end of XSL-FO Output
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:23:46 +0100

Mark Shellenberger wrote:
> I've been appending a single page PDF as the final page of an XSL-FO output.
> Now I need to append multiple pages (from a single file) to the end of the
> XSL-FO output.

Such task is best handled by some PDF processing library like iText --

You can either use iText to postprocess PDF rendering of XSL-FO and
append another PDF at the end of it

Or you can use iText to extract pages from PDF file into separate files
and then use fo:external-graphics to include those pages one by one into
XSL-FO. (Actually if you use Java based XSLT processor you can even call
iText directly from XSLT transformation.)

- --
  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -