RE: [xsl] bottom border on page break in xsl-fo tables

Subject: RE: [xsl] bottom border on page break in xsl-fo tables
From: "Trevor Nicholls" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:01:20 +1300
's OK, I've got it working properly. For some reason playing around with
"border-bottom" didn't work:

  <fo:table
     border="1pt solid black"
     border-top-width.conditionality="retain"
     border-bottom-width.conditionality="retain"
     table-omit-footer-at-break="false"
     table-omit-header-at-break="false">

but I found some examples using "border-after" and that does the job.
I don't understand why the results are different, but they quite evidently
are!

This is using Fop 0.95.

Thanks
Trevor