Re: [xsl] fault tolerant saxon:parse()

Subject: Re: [xsl] fault tolerant saxon:parse()
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:21:28 +0000
2008/11/17 David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>:

>> Do I parse the entire XML using tagsoup?
>
> no you need to set up tagsoup as the "xml" parser and have an url resolver
> that knows about the data: URI scheme (which is just java stuff that you
> know lots more about than me)
>
> then
>
> <xsl:template match="title">
> <xsl:copy-od select="doc(concat('data:,',.))"/>
> </xsl:template>

ok, thanks - I'll give it a go...

Not too sure at the moment how to incorporate tagsoup as it expects
the concrete DefaultHandler as opposed to the interface
ContentHandler... so I can't give it a TransformerHandler or XMLFilter
etc...

There's an example here using JDOM:

http://blogs.sun.com/mock/entry/tagsoup_is_super

...but there must a be non-jdom way ( I don't really want to use jdom,
no particular reason other than its yet another jar)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com