Re: [xsl] Working example xml+xsl to .fo file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Working example xml+xsl to .fo file
From: eleonora46@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:01:52 +0100
> ge schrieb:
> > I get only html files as output, For example
> > java -jar saxon9.jar -t -e:maxml.xml -xsl:myxsl.xsl -o:myoutput.fo,
> > creates a html file in myoutput.fo
>
> What is output here depends on the input and the stylesheet,
> i.e. on the XML and XSL file.

Yes. I need a working  example  that creates from
xml+csl a .fo file, and not a html file. I do not have a
sample xml+xsl pair, that creates .fo file, and also
I do not know, how to call saxon or xalan to create
the .fo file from xml/xsl pair.

> You probably could have achieved this yourself. First hit when googling
> for "xsl-fo hello world":
> XSL-FO Tutorial - Hello World
> http://www.ecrion.com/Support/Resources/XSL-FOTutorial/HelloWorld.xml.html

No, that is just a working .fo file.
I have such sample files in fop package.
I need the way from xml+xsl to .fo file.
With other words I need an example
for an  XSLT processor to produce an XSL-FO document.
as described in
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html
Unfortunately that page just says: create the xsl-fo
document, but does not say, how.

Thanks in advance, eleonora

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail