Re: [xsl] grouping after a group using 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] grouping after a group using 1.0
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:39:53 -0500
Because my mailer munged the preservation of your stylesheet, I'm unable to see the details.

But when doing multiple levels of grouping with XSLT 1.0 I've often found the variable-based grouping method works well ... here's just one example and you can google for others:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200401/msg00070.html

I hope this helps.