Re: [xsl] Saxon node matching order

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon node matching order
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:53:04 -0500
Hi,

In my crystal ball I see <xsl:templates select="y,z"/>

In other words, I think the OP used not select="y|z" but the comma operator all along. When he creates the minimal example, he will either discover this, or the problem will mysteriously disappear. :->

Cheers,
Wendell

At 10:24 AM 11/28/2008, Florent wrote:
Andrew Welch wrote:

> The OP must have got the actual output wrong, or the processor
> used is wrong....

  That's what I am inclined to think too.  Ed, could you post a
*complete* and *minimal* example that reproduces the problem?