Re: [xsl] automatic creation of nested elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] automatic creation of nested elements
From: "vasu chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:28:58 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
You have to be clear on your problem. Best way is to give example of your
XML and xsl and your output and tell where in output you see the problem
Most people in the list are very generous and take extra pains in trying to
understand the problem and suggest a solution. All they are doing is trying
to help you. So, from your side, its always a good practice to really put
down the problem as clear as possible so that its easy for people to answer
( without guessing what your problem could be )

Cheers.
Vasu