Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:21:30 -0800
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
>
>> So, let's just start EXSLT2 then!
>
>> Is there someone willing to spare a little free time for setting
>> up a website (will it be necessary to change the domain name from
>> exslt.org to something else?
>
>  I have a wiki on my website.  I will set some room up for first
> discussions.  I think this is enough in a first time.  We can always
> move to a dedicated domain name if (when) we come with some
> deliverable...

That would be great. Thanks, Florent. If you could publish a starting
page and write the intro there, I guess things will follow smoothly.

>  For mailing list, maybe XSL List is a good starting point, if
> discussions are general enough and the traffic low.  If the traffic
> increases, we can set something dedicated up.

Why not use the existing EXSLT mailing list? It is at:

     exslt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- for posting,

     http://lists.fourthought.com/pipermail/exslt/  -- archives.

We could prefix every EXSLT2 - related message with the string "EXSLT2: "

Cheers,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,