Re: [xsl] Re: ANN: A static code quality tool, for XSLT code

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: ANN: A static code quality tool, for XSLT code
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:46:44 +0530
the rule I have implemented currently, will check for true and false
patterns in attribute value.

the rule expression is,

//@*[(contains(., 'true') and not(contains(., 'true()'))) or
(contains(., 'false') and not(contains(., 'false()')))]

according to this expression, the matching nodes will be the violating nodes.

the priority is 5, as there are chances of false positives.

anybody is free to change the rule expression, and adjusting the priority.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi