RE: [xsl] XSLT, Web applications, and "native XML databases"

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT, Web applications, and "native XML databases"
From: "Houghton,Andrew" <houghtoa@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:20:57 -0500

I should point out that eXist does allow XSLT in XQuery through the
use of an XQuery extension function which makes for a powerful
combination.  The good thing is that if other DB vendors allow your
to create extension functions then you can do the same thing eXist
did, even using the same parameter signature that eXist uses, thus
creating some illusion of cross platform compatibility.

Andy.