RE: [xsl] Opera's XSLT engine - available as standalone?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Opera's XSLT engine - available as standalone?
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:33:30 -0600
I can't; I'm developing for a new system that specifically leverages
against the XSLT capabilities of the browser. I could deal with bugs in
the browser's XSLT engine... if I knew what they were. I can use msxsl
for IE's engine, xsltproc for Safari/Chrome's engine, and I hear there's
a way to build a standalone version of Transformiix, Firefox's engine
(does anyone have a link to a pre-built Windows binary of this?).

I don't know a thing about Opera's engine, other than xsl:version,
xsl:vendor, and xsl:vendor-url. It would be great if the Opera team
could provide a standalone executable of their engine, so developers
could easily debug their stylesheets for use in Opera. (*nudge*
attention Michael Smith, I know you read this list occasionally. :) )

~ Scott