RE: [xsl] Determining Web server address in xslt doc

Subject: RE: [xsl] Determining Web server address in xslt doc
From: "Houghton,Andrew" <houghtoa@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:43:53 -0500
This is what I did for a project that needed to make a distinction between
production and development.  Create an XML file with the URI for the server,
then use doc(the-uri-to-the-xml-file) pull the URI for server out with an
XPath.  Every server runs a script to produce their own XML file at startup,
just in case someone decides to rename the server.  Low tech, but it
worked...

Andy.