RE: [xsl] Changing a Tree Walking, forward walk example

Subject: RE: [xsl] Changing a Tree Walking, forward walk example
From: "Williams, Angela" <Angela.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:56:47 -0700
Ken's class is worth the money. My colleagues and I attended last year
and got a lot out of it.  There is enough detail to keep the practiced
user involved, but clear enough for the beginners, as well.

Thanks!
Angela Williams
Sr. Software Developer
The 401(k) Company, a Charles Schwab Company
98 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 1100
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 344-1547
Fax: (800) 977-5890

Notice: All email sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate email
system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by Schwab personnel.