RE: [xsl] Select following siblings with constraints (a solution)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Select following siblings with constraints (a solution)
From: mas christ <mas_christ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:16:41 +0000
This is a test post.

&#lt; test /&#gt;

&    &    &    &    ampersand
<     From: mas_christ@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:46:03 +0000
> Subject: [xsl] Select following siblings with constraints (a solution)
>

> Wednesday February 4 2009
>
> This may be an answer or a help to the following I found at Altova Mailing
List Archives entitled, "select immediately following siblings with
constraints"
> http://www.altova.com/list/xsl-list/200602/msg1000146300.html
> -------------
> Problem: Select following siblings with constraints.
> -------------
> Theory solution: use the xsl:generate-id() function on the node that
preceeds the following siblings you want to select.  Have the following
siblings copy that id.
> -------------
> Working solution:  The following two xsl stylesheets (convert.xsl and
convertstage2.xsl) put the v nodes belonging to its' chapter into the
bookChapter node (after bookChapter was changed into a chapter node).  The
generate-id() function was not needed because the bookChapter node already has
unique information.
> -------------
> The demo.xml follows:
> -------------
>

> Isaiah
> The Book of the Prophet Isaiah
> Chapter 1
> Judah's rebellion -- Promises and threatenings.
> 1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and
Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
> 2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for the Lord hath spoken; I have
nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
> Chapter 2
> The coming of Christ's kingdom -- Effects of God's majesty.
> 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
> 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days when the mountain of the Lord's
house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted
above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it;
> Chapter 3
> The sin of the people -- The oppression of the rulers -- The judgments for
pride.
> 1 For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem
and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole staff of bread, and the whole
stay of water,

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_02200
9