Re: [xsl] Best approach for adding Java Script?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Best approach for adding Java Script?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:20:05 GMT
> 1.  To add a comment (AS below lt IE7)

I just replied saying to use xsl:comment but I see you don't want a
comment you want

    <![endif]-->

which isn't a comment it;s a syntax error (not that there is any point
arguing that case with IE:-) XSLt can not generate that without using
disable-output-escaping

 <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&lt;![endif]--></xsl:text>

David