RE: [xsl] Stripping white space ? How do I get new line back

Subject: RE: [xsl] Stripping white space ? How do I get new line back
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:21:11 -0000
You need to refresh your HTML knowledge. In HTML, any sequence of whitespace
characters is displayed by the browser as a single space. If you want to
display a newline, you need a <br/> element. Alternatively, you can output
preformatted text using the <pre> element, or you can set CSS properties
that cause whitespace to be displayed "as is".

If you want to convert the newline characters to <br/> elements, google for
"XSLT convert newline to br".

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/