RE: [xsl] Displaying Text Nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Displaying Text Nodes
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:52:39 -0000
Actually, I think you want

<xsl:apply-templates select="node()[not(preceding-sibling::br)] "/>

That will then apply-templates to the text nodes and also to the
<superscript> element; the template rule for the superscript element will
presumably take care of displaying the text within this element.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/