Re: [xsl] Starting Initial Page Number on Page Three

Subject: Re: [xsl] Starting Initial Page Number on Page Three
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 01:59:02 +0000 (GMT)
Horace Burke wrote:

> Yes, I tried my modified template. It didn't change
> anything. The page number still starts at three
> "3"

  Well, we need a bit more of methodology.  First, you should try to reproduce
the problem at the FO level.  Just try to use the attribute in a plain FO
file, for instance one generated from your XSLT.  If you cannot get what you
want at that level, post a simple and complete example here.

  Then only try to adapt it to be generated from XSLT.  Once again, if you
have a problem during that phase, post a simple example here that reproduces
this problem, with sample input and output, as well as required output.

  Doing so, we could help you by knowing the exact problem.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/